Your pool is no longer suitable or you are looking for a new interior; want to demolish your drywall or kitchen? However, you aren’t entirely sure what the process entails. Then your hunt for demolition service ends here. AWE Diversified Service provides you the team of professionals with years of experience that will save you time and do the job properly for the rebuild.
It is possible to demolish a pool in two ways: by partially deconstructing the structure and covering it with debris, or by totally removing the pool before covering the cavity with dirt. Partial pool demolition involves the following steps:
- Water is drained from pool.
- Your filled-in pool area will be drilled with holes to prevent water from collecting underneath.
- Deconstructing the side walls without completely removing it.
- In order to prevent further sinking, the demolished tile and coping will be compacted in the pool area.
- Finally the top of the demolished pool with soil and re-sod.
Complete pool demolition includes complete breakdown of entire pool. Concrete, shotcrete, tiles, and other pool parts will be hauled away instead of being buried as a backfill.
Whether you are renovating a room, installing an appliance or repairing a wall, you may need to remove your drywall. Safe, efficient drywall removal requires care and precision that AWE provides you. Overview of our process:
- We locate the obstructions behind the wall, such as pipes and electrical fixtures and prevent tearing or cutting them.
- We protect your furniture and other appliances by either removing them or covering them with tarp.
- Taking all measures our experts remove the mold and pull out the drywall.
Our fully versed team use extensive safety measures to work on your kitchen demolition. Be it cabinet removal or eviscerating your kitchen, you don’t have to rent a sledgehammer. All you have to do is contact AWE services. If you just want updated cabinets or an old kitchen with cracked counters, we can handle it all. You can have sink removal, fixtures, drains, tile, backsplash, appliances, and even whole kitchen. Let us know exactly what stays and what goes. There is an empty, clean space with countless possibilities on the other end of this process!
Our service don’t stop here. We have excellence in interior teardown also. Interior demolition necessitates extensive planning and might take several days to execute, depending on the scope of work. Starting from the scratch we execute a predetermined demolition strategy. Our team will prepare for the job and bring in all essential equipment and trucks. From wrapping of appliances, to removal and sweeping up all area we are a step away of call from you.