Smoke damage cleanup and restoration services
Fires are erratic and leave behind debris, soot and smoke up in the air. Whether it is oven fire or soot left behind by an old fireplace, the smell of unpleasant smoke in your home is repulsive and can even make you sick. Although we cannot turn back clock, we do our utmost to restore your property.
The damage caused by fire is not just detrimental to surfaces in your home, but also to your health. To handle smoke and soot damage, it’s best to leave it to the professionals unless you’re experienced and have the necessary equipment. In such an emergency, give AWE Diversified services a call.
Lingering smoke can also lead to health problems such as coughing, confusion, or fatigue. Upon receiving your fire, smoke, and soot damage call, our technicians will inspect your home or business in detail. With this information, we can craft an appropriate plan for the restoration of fire damage.
Smoke damage restoration process:
- Removing the smoke residue, be it debris or ash. As it may sink in to the surface, if not acted upon instantly.
- Cleaning up of upholstery, surfaces, furniture, ceilings etc .
- The unbearable odor left behind is deodorized with our fine equipments.
- Ventilation ducts, windows are cleansed.
- Water restoration service is given, if water from firefighting team is left behind.
- Restoring and repairing the walls and paintings.
- Last step is going for the reconstruction if necessary.
Depending on the severity of the smoke damage, some can be cleaned by hand, but you should raise concern with a smoke recovery service first. And here we are the AWE services. Each member of our team has extensive training and is highly knowledgeable, so you can be confident that we will meet your expectations.